[GRASSLIST:7586] Re: Compilation errors of Fedors Core 4

Miha Staut mihastaut at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jul 18 04:08:44 EDT 2005

Thanks Glynn,

I tried to do as you said. So

make CFLAGS_WARNING= 2> std.error.txt

It seemed to me that no less warnings appeared (130 KB of text in all). I am
therefore sending the std. error output as an attachment. I am reminding again
that predominantly imagery commands had problems (according to error.log) while
for the others v.surf.rst, r.grow2, r.in.gdal (normal), r.param.scale,
r.resamp.rst, r.surf.gauss, r.surf.random, s.in.ascii, s.surf.rst,
r.hydro.CASC2D, r.surf.fractal, r.terraflow (normal).

I found it interesting that the CVS snapshot of GRASS 6.1 compiled appearently
without problems while the version from tarball of the CVS source tree did not.
The same was not true for GRASS 5.x.

Miha Staut