[GRASSLIST:7635] Re: netCDF import not working

Jason Horn jhorn at bu.edu
Wed Jul 20 07:56:14 EDT 2005

Well, it would appear that the GDAL that comes with Lorenzo Moretti's
OSX GRASS is NOT compiled with support for the netCDF format.  gdal-
config --formats does not list it.  So I guess the obvious question
is: can someone give me a hint as to how to compile GDAL with netCDF
support.  Do I have to re-compile all of GRASS, or can I just compile
the GDAL library?

Thanks,

- Jason