[GRASSLIST:7646] Re: GRASS data to ArcView

Tyler Mitchell tjm at timberline.ca
Wed Jul 20 14:36:48 EDT 2005

What about r.out.gdal?  It will give you several options, many of which
are supported by ArcView.  I haven't used this module, but have used
GDAL extensively.  You may even be able to just use gdal_translate (part
of http://fwtools.maptools.org) to convert GRASS raster straight to TIFF
with less headache.

Tyler