[GRASSLIST:7709] NVIZ won't start

Carlos Guâno Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 13:32:48 EDT 2005

Hello, I just changed my system to Gentoo Linux, and have a fresh
install of GRASS 6.1CVS. Compilation went well, no erros, and GRASS
seems to be running fine, but NVIZ is a little strange...

when I start NVIZ, I get the "Please wait" window, and it stays there
forever. The controls window and the image window remain  grey. No
error messages....

what to do?

thanks
              Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
  Geologist M.Sc  - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
Linux User #89721  - carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com