[GRASSLIST:7746] vectors to web maps

RAVI KUMAR ravivundavalli at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 31 04:27:32 EDT 2005

Hi All,
now that GRASS61 has made solutions for both
Raster and
Vector Grass digital data

Where can I find simple methods of putting them on the internet-web
such that people can benifit of the Raster and Vectors created without
actually being GIS experts.

Example: I have made my city's vector map, where in info about
1. Tourist sites
2. Bus transport with bus numbers can be attained, by clicking on the vector
    whare ever U are and where u intend to go..

How to put them on the internet, for society to benifit .

Thanks in anticipation
Ravi Kumar