[GRASSLIST:6994] Re: v.in.dwg

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 20:29:14 EDT 2005

> Hello, I've downloaded opendwg, but i don't want to compile all grass
> 6.0. Can anybody send me a copy of v.in.dwg and v.in.dwg30 compiled?
> Otherwise, is it posible to compile only these modules? Thanks.

No, you must compile yourself. It is a violation of GRASS's software
license to distribute a binary version of v.in.dwg.

Compiling all of GRASS only takes 10-15 minutes for most linux platforms
once you know which libraries you need and what the configure line
should be. I'm sure someone here knows the correct recipe for your
system.

Hamish