[GRASSLIST:7014] Starting GRASS 6

David Kindem dkindem at chartermi.net
Sat Jun 4 11:25:09 EDT 2005

Hello,

I'm running OSX 10.4.  I've just downloaded and installed Grass-
OSX-6.0.0-1.dmg.  I've installed the Tiger Patch, and am attempting
to open GRASS.  Double-cliking on the GRASS icon opens the Grass 6.0
startup window.  I leave the startup settings in the default modes
(graphic and OS X).  When I click on "Start" I receive the following
message in a terminal window:

xterm: Can't execvp /Applications/Grass/grass60.app/Contents/
Resources/grass-6.1.cvs/grass61: No such file or directory

I'll appreciate any help or suggestions

Dave Kindem
Grand Haven, MI