[GRASSLIST:7053] Re: r.to.pg

orkun temiz at deprem.gov.tr
Tue Jun 7 08:13:01 EDT 2005

Otto Dassau wrote:

>Am Dienstag, 7. Juni 2005 12:33 schrieb orkun:
>

>>hello
>>
>>*Where can I find r**.**to**.**pg script to download from ?
>>

>Maybe someone using GRASS 5.3 or 5.4 can provide it.
>

>>regards
>>* <http://www.grass-gis.de/dassau/r_cross_pg/r.cross.to.pg.html>
>>

>-> now available again...
>
>       Otto

thank you

I think in grass6 raster to vector does what r.to.pg does internally.

as:

 Column |         Type                       | Modifiers
--------+-----------------------+------------------------------------
 cat        | integer                           |
 value    | integer                           |
 label     | character varying(95)   |

XamimeLT - installed on mailserver for domain @deprem.gov.tr
Queries to: postmaster at deprem.gov.tr
The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the sender's own
and do not necessarily represent the views and the opinions of Earthquake Research Dept.
of General Directorate of Disaster Affairs.

Bu e-postadaki fikir ve gorusler gonderenin sahsina ait olup, yasal olarak T.C.
B.I.B. Afet Isleri Gn.Mud. Deprem Arastirma Dairesi'ni baglayici nitelikte degildir.