[GRASSLIST:7112] i.cluster help

Luca Penasa luca.penasa at email.it
Fri Jun 10 09:59:48 EDT 2005

I want to classify an ortho-photo I have rectified with i.orthophoto.
I directly rectified the image i have made with r.composite from the 3
r/g/b raster obtained from a tiff import.
So into the target location i have only 1 file to classify but the
command ask me for more one file. How can i do to use the i.cluster
command also with only one raster to classify? Is possible to do what i
said?

thanks

Luca p.

 Sponsor:
 Calzature moda sport. Da Oliviero.it le ultime novità autunno-inverno 2004/2005: Nike, Puma, Adidas....
*
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2846&d=10-6