[GRASSLIST:7131] Looking for portuguese-speaking GRASS users (translation volunteer)

Paulo Marcondes paulomarcondes at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 20:09:37 EDT 2005

Hi all,

There is an ongoing effort to translate GRASS to brazilian portuguese.
Right now we are discussing the adequacy of some words.

If you speak portuguese (any) and would like to help, please join the
translation mailing list and contact me, as it seems that I am the
only one working directly with the message translations.

I would like to have the messages as general as possible, but I cannot
write Portuguese (pt) as well as I can understand it. I will welcome
any help in making the messages more understandable to users from
Portugal, Moçambique, Angola, Macau and other portuguese-speaking
nations and places.

I am aware that Christian and Samuel are working with documentation
translation. I hope to join them as soon as I got the messages to
pt-br. However, if you feel more inclined to help the, go ahead and
make contact.
--
Paulo Marcondes
zpaulomarcondesz at gmail period comz