[GRASSLIST:7147] Data export push/pull question

Bart scarfboy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 19:49:58 EDT 2005

Hello there,

I was wondering whether there is a grasslib for grass 6.0
(both apparently relevant URLs I found were dead), and
whether it's guaranteed to provide things like categories.
Put as a question, would it or anything else do everything
the grass prompt does, like handle database connections?

I'm trying to extract data for conversion to SVG which
works well enough, but I would prefer being able to pull
the data I would need (even if I don't use the categories
yet) from grass, instead of requiring people to run a
program in the grass shell, as I do now, essentually
making it a push thing.

--Bart Alewijnse