[GRASSLIST:7155] GRASS users in West Austria

Michael Fecht michael.fecht at uibk.ac.at
Wed Jun 15 03:03:26 EDT 2005

Hi list,

we are a small GRASS user group at the Department of Geography in
Innsbruck (Austria). During the last 3 Months we conducted 2 GRASS
courses at the Department with about 40 participants. Now we think about
arranging a user meeting for GRASS users in West Austria.
Is someone intrested on such a meeting?
Has someone experiences in organising such meetings?

At the moment it is just a idea and not concrete, but if there are some
interested users we will continue planning.

Greetings from Innsbruck
Michael