[GRASSLIST:7236] Re: Mapset Access

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 03:39:07 EDT 2005

I encourage you to search the mailing list archive for instructions on
how to disable the "owner only" mapset restriction. I think it's a one-
liner in the Init.sh file. Then you fall back to relying on the mapset
locking to ensure only one person works on the mapset at a time and UNIX
file permissions for basic write access to the dataset. The user must
have write permission in the mapset directory to use it as the working
mapset.  Do so at your own risk, yada yada yada.

Hamish