[GRASSLIST:7342] Re: Wish GRASS-News was HTML in addition to PDF

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Tue Jun 28 10:37:18 EDT 2005

Hi,

I have added a 'html' target into the Vol3 Newsletter Makefile.
Running

 make html

will run 'latex2html' (must be installed of course) and creates
the newsletter in HTML. Some fine tuning might be needed, though.

I have also added an 'ascii' target into the Vol3 Newsletter Makefile.
Running

 make ascii

will run 'detex' (modify to use your preferred software) to extract
ASCII text from the original Latex files.

Cheers

 Markus

--
Markus Neteler     <neteler itc it>       http://mpa.itc.it