[GRASSLIST:6028] RE: Grass - Redhat

RAVI KUMAR ravivundavalli at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 6 23:59:06 EST 2005

Craig
thanQ for the info. Pl let me know where I can find
the RPMs for redhat. I tried on RPMfind.net but for
redhat it drew a blank.

Pl let me know the website where I can down load the
following rpms for REDHAT (listed below which are for
mandrake found on RPMfind.net).
libproj0-4.4.8-1mdk.i586.rpm
xterm-196-1mdk.i586.rpm
libgrass5_0-1.0.0-1mdk.i586.rpm