[GRASSLIST:6058] Re: XYZ input in Grass6?

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Mar 8 02:16:39 EST 2005

V.in.ascii works for this. I've had the best results using decimal degrees
(I usually use UTM's). Hamish posted a description of the format you need to
use for degrees/minutes/seconds. I don't remember it, but it was within the
past month if you want to check the archives.

Michael
PO Box 872402
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402