[GRASSLIST:6181] manage displays on display manager

Carlos Henrique Grohmann guano at usp.br
Tue Mar 15 15:41:29 EST 2005

Ok, I know the subject of the message seems confuse, but it's just that I miss,
on GRASS 6, the possibility to start/stop/select displays that we have on GRASS
5.4. I think that it could be on the bottom of the display manager, like this:

Start (drop-down list)  Stop (drop-down list)  Select (drop-down list)

what do you all think about it?

Carlos
          Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
   Geologist M.Sc - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
        Linux User #89721  - guano at usp dot br