[GRASSLIST:6200] RE: V.in.ogr and coor file bytes excess

geir.systad at nina.no geir.systad at nina.no
Thu Mar 17 06:40:29 EST 2005

When importing shapefiles with areas in the graphical interface, it
hangs (even when the location is projected, and when both the shapefile
and the location is projected, it doesn't matter), and the new vector
file is incomplete. When submitting the same commands as developed in
the graphical interface, it works fine.

v.in.ogr dsn=/cygdrive/c/xxx/periode1a.shp output=p1a min_area=0.0001
snap=-1

Then I have a problem with the graphical interface of v.in.ogr, both for
grass6.0.0Cygwin and grass6.1.cvsCygwin. Has any other seen this?

Geir

System information
OS Name	Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional
Version	5.0.2195 Service Pack 4 Build 2195
OS Manufacturer	Microsoft Corporation
System Name	xxx
System Manufacturer	Dell Computer Corporation
System Model	Precision M40
System Type	X86-based PC
Processor	x86 Family 6 Model 11 Stepping 1 GenuineIntel ~1196 Mhz
BIOS Version	Phoenix ROM BIOS PLUS Version 1.10 A04
Windows Directory	C:\WINNT
System Directory	C:\WINNT\system32

CYGWIN System Information
Platform                Unix
Operating System        CYGWIN_NT-5.0
OS Version              1.5.13(0.122/4/2)
Processor Type (arch)   i686
Full OS ID              CYGWIN_NT-5.0-1.5.13(0.122/4/2)-i686
Tcl Version/Patchlevel  8.4.7
Name of Executable      /usr/local/bin/wish
Name of current Script  /usr/local/grass6.1.cvs/etc/dm/tksys.tcl