[GRASSLIST:6202] Re: Problems with r.out.bin

Patricio Toledo Peña patoledo at ing.uchile.cl
Thu Mar 17 14:22:40 EST 2005

yes, i am aware of the weird syntax to access float and integer data on GMT.

But the problem is in r.out.bin, the raw netCDF file is ok in terms of the
SRTM but it is not the same thing with the SPOT data as viewed with ncdump.
ok?

I will check the FCELL, DCELL stuff

Thanks a lot

El 16 Marzo 2005 20:06, Dylan Beaudette escribió

--
Patricio Toledo Peña
Departamento de Geofísica