[GRASSLIST:6203] Re: possible topic for the newsletter

Dylan Beaudette dylan at iici.no-ip.org
Thu Mar 17 14:49:03 EST 2005

Hamish --

The topic that you suggested sounds like a good way to talk about
something GRASS-specific, with the soils mapping as a context... great
idea!

I will try and get the article ready by the next edition of the
newsletter. Any ideas on when that might be Martin?

--
Dylan Beaudette
University of California at Davis