[GRASSLIST:6240] d.text.freetype seg. fault

Bob Cooper bcoop at neaq.org
Wed Mar 23 18:51:57 EST 2005

Hi,

I am currently trying to compile and run Grass54 and grass60 on a RedHat
WS ver 3, x86_64 machine. All appears to compile fine, no errors in
error.log, yet when I run d.text.freetype I get all the way to placing
the text by mouse and it fails with a segmentaion fault when I click on
the map. I recompiled freetype2 from 2.1.4 to 2.1.19, same effect. I
have grass54 running on my old machine and d.text works fine. ANy hints
you might have would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob Cooper