[GRASSLIST:6241] r.in.bin all nan import GMT grd file.

Gordon Keith gordon.keith at csiro.au
Wed Mar 23 20:26:42 EST 2005

I'm trying to import some GMT grd files into grass. I think I have done this
successfully a long time (and several versions) ago, but now I can't get it
to work.

r.in.bin -hf seems to work, but all the data is nans. r.info reports:
 |   Range of data:    min =  nan max = nan

I know the grd file is not all nans because I can generate plots from it in
GMT.

Any suggestions?

This is grass 6.0 on intel/linux, the same machine generated the grd files.

Regards
Gordon

--

Gordon Keith
Programmer/Data Analyst

There are 10 sorts of people, those who understand binary,
and those who don't.