[GRASSLIST:6243] Re: r.in.bin all nan import GMT grd file.

Gordon Keith gordon.keith at csiro.au
Thu Mar 24 00:03:25 EST 2005

After more effort (recompiling gdal --with-netcdf) I can now get a raster of
all nans from a normal GMT grid using r.in.gdal as well as from a type 1 grid
using r.in.bin.

In both cases the program runs successfully and correctly gets the region
information from the grid file, but no data.

r.in.gdal thinks the projection is x,y, but it is in fact lat,lon. But i get
the same result using the -o and location= options.

Thoughts?

--

Gordon Keith
Programmer/Data Analyst

"But what... is it good for?"
- Engineer at Advanced Computing Systems Division of IBM, 1968,
commenting on the role of the microchip.