[GRASSLIST:6247] Re: Debian Source packages and GRASS tarball

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Thu Mar 24 08:41:48 EST 2005

On Thu, Mar 24, 2005 at 11:32:34AM +1200, Hamish wrote:
> > I tried building GRASS from the the debian source packages, but that
> > proved unsuccessfull, since I was not able to cope with all the other
> > dependencies.
>
> Note GRASS 6.0.0 has arrived in Debian/testing just today.
> (but for translating I think you do need the source)

For translating no sources are needed:

 http://grass.itc.it/devel/i18n.php#translations
 -> HOWTO
    -> 1. Either get a fresh (!) GRASS 6 from CVS  (or 6.0 CVS snapshot)
          or download existing .po files (see below)

More translators are welcome...
Please join the translations mailing list to coordinate
efforts: