[GRASSLIST:6272] Re: v.in.ogr error

Kirk R. Wythers kwythers at umn.edu
Mon Mar 28 13:55:24 EST 2005

Thank you Moritz. I just stumbled to the fact that the help documents
on the web
(http://grass.itc.it/grass60/manuals/html60_user/v.in.ogr.html) are
more detailed (including additional information concerning v.in.ogr
options) than those that are generated from the build and install
process. I will look on the web in the future.

Kirk