[GRASSLIST:6700] custom coordinate system

Armando Scalise armandoh at gmail.com
Mon May 2 18:00:12 EDT 2005

I need to define a custom coordinate system for Argentina.

I am following Moritz Lennert Tutorial for seting up a new location and
specifyng my own coordiante system.

Moritz´s Tutorial says

   1. specify ellipsoid name}: again use "list" to get a list of
      available ellipsoids, examples "sphere", "clark80", "wgs84", etc.
   2.  if you want, you can specify a datum, again use "list" for
      available options
   3.  Enter Central Parallel: 0 if you want the Equator as the central
      parallel
   4.  Enter Central Meridian: 0 if you want the Greenwich meridian as
      central meridian
   5.  Enter Scale Factor at the Central Meridian}

I have no problem spcifying ellipsoid and  datum.  But it is not clear
to me where during the data entry process should Central Parallele,
mEridian and scalie factor be entered.

Is there a way to define my own coordiante system  in the EPSG file and
have the  LOCATION CREATION program to get the parameters from there?

Thansk in advance

Armando Scalise