[GRASSLIST:6715] Re: OT: OpenOSX.com; Book: A Grass GIS Approach - 2nd Edition

Paul A. Levine palevine at ucla.edu
Fri May 6 03:28:49 EDT 2005

for whatever it's worth, I recently ordered the openosx GRASS CD and
the book "A GRASS GIS Approach" and received both items promptly.

when I had some trouble following the book (the book instructs one to
download a dataset for GRASS 5.3 that won't open in GRASS 6) I
contacted openosx and their support people got back to me fairly
quickly with a reply.

this is not to discredit anyone else's experiences, just to add my own
into the mix

paul