[GRASSLIST:6718] r.flow resolution too unbalanced

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Fri May 6 10:10:03 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I have to delineate a watershed from a 90 meter SRTM. The image is in
a Lat-Long region and I can delineate the basin using r.water.outlet.
But when I try to use r.flow, I get the folowing error:

Precomputing: tangents, e/w distances, quantization tolerancesERROR:
r.flow: resolution too unbalanced (0.000833 x 0.000833); please
       resample

How can the res. be unbalanced if they are the same? Is it because of
the lat/lon? Should I be in a UTM projection?

Thanks

Daniel