[GRASSLIST:6770] Re: problems importing shapefile ...

Oliver.Chikumbo at forestresearch.co.nz Oliver.Chikumbo at forestresearch.co.nz
Thu May 12 19:39:30 EDT 2005

Hi Radim,

Just noticed what i have done ... i went into db.connect and deleted the
schema and reran the module. I twent back into v.in.ogr and when i ran it
it still registered the schema. For some reason grass6 refuses to run
without the schema. Is there something I need to do to ensure that the
schema is turned off and not used in v.in.ogr

Cheers
Ollie

Oliver Chikumbo          (Forest Management Scientist)
Forest Research
Sala St
Private Bag 3020
Rotorua, New Zealand

Ph: +64 7 343 5547     Fax: +64 7 343 5507
E-mail: Oliver.Chikumbo at forestresearch.co.nz