[GRASSLIST:6843] GRASS 6.0 & Ubuntu linux

Jano Ferencik ferencik.ioan at personal.ro
Sat May 21 17:27:07 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I used a couple of time Suse linux and now moved on to Ubuntu Hoary
Hedgehog....i like it and i decided i will continue with it. I tryed to install
GRASS with apt-get and the installer started to install version 5.0.3 . I would
like to install version 6.0...so .....is anyone running GRASS 6.0 on
Hoary.....and if....can you supply the repository or some download intructions?
I know that there are availbale Debian binaries but installing trough apt solves
the problem of dependecies..so it is comfortable to intall GRASS within apt(for
me as I am new to Ubuntu)...
Thanks