[GRASSLIST:6936] Re: GRASS stereo-pair support

RAVI KUMAR ravivundavalli at yahoo.com
Sun May 29 04:49:09 EDT 2005

Hi Abhijit Menon-Sen,
NRSA will soon be releasing the data for public
utility.
Through a discussion in which a comparison was drawn
detween ERDAS and GRASS, I have assured the
participants to probe about GRASS's suitability for
analysing stereo pairs of satellite imageri.

As and when a date and other details are announced, I
will put here on the GRASS list.

IN THE MEAN TIME PLEASE HELP ME HOW GRASS CAN TACKLE
STEREOPAIR SATELLITE IMAGERY.

Ravi