[GRASSLIST:6937] Re: grass to hardcopy map outputs

RAVI KUMAR ravivundavalli at yahoo.com
Sun May 29 05:00:24 EDT 2005

ThanQ Dylan,
the webpage is very interesting. We eagerly await
further inputs from U.

Cartographic elegance is one thing that should not
burden nations with investing in software like Autocad
etc. The wonderful work of GRASS must be suitably
supported by another FOSS such taht this hurdle is
also solved. GMT is doing it to a alarge extent (or in
complete ?).
Ravi

http://169.237.35.250/~dylan/grass_user_group/map1.html