[GRASSLIST:8887] Re: Off Topic (Somewhat): Most commonly supported Linux Distro for Gr ass usage?

Dylan Beaudette dylan at iici.no-ip.org
Fri Nov 4 11:49:50 EST 2005

Eric,

I would like to second the Debian suggestion. I have had great luck
both with installing pre-compiled binaries for Debian, and compiling
the latest CVS from source. If you want a real quick install I would
recommend Ubuntu or Kubuntu, as they are based on Debian, and
self-configuring.

Cheers,

Dylan

--