[GRASSLIST:8889] Re: Off Topic (Somewhat): Most commonly supported Linux Distro for Gr ass usage?

Robert Nuske rnuske at gwdg.de
Fri Nov 4 12:20:46 EST 2005

Eric,

I agree with Dylan absolutely. And feel, I should take up the cudgels for
Debian. It was my first Linux Distro and I had no difficulties to install it
at all. I mention that just because everybody keeps saying its good but hard
to install.
My first GRASS was from Debian binaries. But after getting all the developer
packages via apt-get you wont have any problems with dependencies and its no
hassle to install grass from cvs then.

have fun,
  robert

--