[GRASSLIST:8941] Re:

Ing.Peter Misovic peter.misovic at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 16:18:51 EST 2005

Dear all,
as I can see, there is a misunderstanding beetween you guys. If I
understood it well, Peter wants to add new symbol to 3D NVIZ. Not in
2D Manager as you understood it at all. Of course, 2D symbol can be
added in very simple way. Source for 2D symbol is se to
$GISBASE/etc/symbols. But he wants to know, where is the storage (or
source) for symbols used in NVIZ (actualy Diamond, Spehere and X are
showed) ? As I can see from pasted code, he tried to use box, but with
no effect at all.

Peter