[GRASSLIST:8966] Re: GRASS 6 in a nutshell tutorial

Ian MacMillan ian_macmillan at umail.ucsb.edu
Wed Nov 9 19:52:21 EST 2005

Luigi, glad that you mostly got things to work.  Good to know that
there are alternate sources of data.  I am not sure, but I would guess
that you are using a UTM projection.  I bet that the vector is using
one zone, and the DEM is using another.  Make sure that you import them
into their true projection, then reproject the data as you see fit (I
would reproject the vector to save time).

Just for completeness, I think GRASS can import e00 vectors without too
much trouble with v.in.e00.

-Ian