[GRASSLIST:9246] Re: Updates to thematic mapping and new r.mask

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Nov 29 11:42:10 EST 2005

Eric,

I just pasted the newest version of the GIS Manager to my website, along
with the updated d.vect.thematic and r.mask
<http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton/files/grass_gismgr/>.

Michael
______________________________
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice: 480-965-6262; fax: 480-965-7671

From: "Patton, Eric" <epatton at nrcan.gc.ca>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 09:33:18 -0400
To: 'Michael Barton' <michael.barton at asu.edu>, Multiple recipients of list
<GRASSLIST at baylor.edu>
Subject: RE: [GRASSLIST:9234] Updates to thematic mapping and new r.mask

Michael,

Sorry, this is a pretty dumb question I guess, but do we need to download a
new GIS manager tarfile or just a new d.vect.thematic script or both? I
noticed that the date modified for your thematic.tgz is May 2005, should it
be more current or am I not looking in the right directory
(http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton/files/grass_scripts/display/)?

Thanks,

 ~ Eric.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eric Patton

Technologist, Geo-Spatial Data Services
Geological Survey of Canada (Atlantic)
Natural Resources Canada
Bedford Institute of Oceanography
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada B2Y 4A2

Postal address: P.O. Box 1006
Courier address: 1 Challenger Drive

Telephone: (902)426-7732
Facsimile:  (902)426-4104
E-mail:       epatton at NRCan.gc.ca <mailto:epatton at NRCan.gc.ca>