[GRASSLIST:9250] 3D shapefile in NVIZ

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 16:05:01 EST 2005

Dear list,

I have y\this 3D shapefile which is the output of a cave survey
(generated by Survex), and I'd like to visualize it in NVIZ. The thing
is that when I open it on NIVZ, it shows flat. Is there any way to
view a 3D shape?

thanks all

Carlos
              Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
  Geologist M.Sc  - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
Linux User #89721  - carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com
"Good morning, doctors. I have taken the liberty of removing Windows
95 from my hard drive."
--The winning entry in a "What were HAL's first words" contest judged
by 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY creator Arthur C. Clarke