[GRASSLIST:8606] Re: Recommended OS

Konstantinos Theofilis theofilis at macland.gr
Thu Oct 13 13:04:02 EDT 2005

Ι do not want to start OS wars here... Just an opinion

Since you say you had "some UNIX experience in the distant past",
stick to MacOS X (especially since you already have the Powermac). If
you did not have the PowerMac already, and you owned a x86 box, then
my answer may was different (because of the extra cost).

Kostas