[GRASSLIST:8708] Re: r.spread not working in grass6.1

Ljiljana Bodrozic ljiljana at fesb.hr
Thu Oct 20 06:21:53 EDT 2005

The thing is,  it says:
 ******
Reading inputs ...
Reading start ...

Finding spread time - number of cells visited in percentage ...    0%  0%
*******

and after tahat freezes.

He started live  simulation on a drisplay, but he didn't create any output
map.

When I run it in grass6.0.0 it dumps Segmentation fault, but only after the
live simulation is finished. Also, it creates output maps (when not running
in live mode)
The date of grass cvs 6.1 is 15. 10.2005, the latest version.

Ljiljana