[GRASSLIST:8728] Re: r.reclass not working in GUI

Patton, Eric epatton at nrcan.gc.ca
Fri Oct 21 07:10:02 EDT 2005

 Hi Glynn,

I have the same problem as Carlos, in that some programs when run from the
GUI don't spawn an xterm....such as g.mremove, where it asks for
confirmation after collecting file names to be removed. I was going to apply
the fix you mentioned in your response, however ls -al doesn't show anything
resembling ld.so.conf in /etc/.

I'm using Cygwin on XP....so would ld.so.conf be located somewhere else?

~ Eric.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eric Patton

Technologist, Geo-Spatial Data Services