[GRASSLIST:8733] Re: GRASS 15th October CVS Bugs

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sat Oct 22 12:23:51 EDT 2005

I have only tested the new GIS Manager (i.e., from cvs or my website) with
GRASS 6.1. However, it should work with 6.0.1 except for new commands or
command options that are not available in the older release.

The commands in the raster display panel include d.rast, d.legend, and
d.his. All are present in 6.0.1 and haven¹t changed since that release.

Are you doing a simple raster display (no draping or legend)? Does it work
if you start d.rast from the command line and try to display the map? If you
look at the TclTk error, it usually does give useful information, just a bit
hard to find in the long error output (the most useful info is usually near
the top of the error description).

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-2402