[GRASSLIST:8172] Plotting points from postgresql

Morten Sickel Morten.Sickel at nrpa.no
Mon Sep 5 05:42:53 EDT 2005

Hi,

For those of you who knows ArcView 3x: I want to make an event theme
from a table fetched from postgresql.

For you others: Is there any simple way to plot points stored (with
geographical coordinates) in postgresql on a map? As far as I can see,
the old command d.site.pg could do what I wantet, but that is removed
now, and I cannot see if any of the other d.* commands can plot
something directly from postgres (withouh the postgis layer installed)

Morten