[GRASSLIST:8353] Re: v.in.garmin

Leonardo Lami lami at faunalia.it
Tue Sep 20 04:30:43 EDT 2005

Hi Hamish,
Hi list,

Probably the problem was in using commas for decimal places so you said.
Now the new version works well.

Also a little error about the control on gps device is ok.
In the  GRASS 6.1.x (develop version) a "-p" preceded the name of the driver
and so the driver was not known.

Thanks for the help

Best regards
Leonardo