[GRASSLIST:599] Re: How to Run GRASS modules at bash prompt

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at ufg.uni-kiel.de
Thu Apr 6 08:12:32 EDT 2006

Nagesh,

GRASS 6.1.cvs consumes a tiny total of ca. 72 MB on your hard disk
drive. With 320 GB disks costing around 150$,
are you sure it will be worth the trouble figuring all this out
to save a few megabytes? Won't it be easier to convince your
boss to just install GRASS?
Once that is done, it is easy to write scripts that start a
GRASS shell session, then carry out whatever action you want
them to.

Best,

Benjamin

--