[GRASSLIST:673] MASK

andrea.iescheck at ufpr.br andrea.iescheck at ufpr.br
Tue Apr 11 19:53:16 EDT 2006

Hi list

I´ve made a mask that represents the boundary of my area. The mask is a
raster map with value 1 (inside the area) and 0 (outside the area).
With mapcalculator I´ve made the product of 2 raster maps (mask and dtm
for example) and also used this mask to generate grid 3d file of my data.
But when I visualize the volume (isosurfaces) with nviz it shows something
like a vertical plane in some parts of the boundary and in other parts the
data are missing.

I´m probably making something wrong, could you help me?

Thanks
Andrea