[GRASSLIST:677] Re: How to program a little script

giglio.antonio at katamail.com giglio.antonio at katamail.com
Wed Apr 12 05:21:01 EDT 2006

First of all thank you for replying!
I studied r.cost and r.walk, but still can't find a solution...

I try to use r.cost for creating a cost map, but it doesn't recognize coordinates in the format xx:xx:xx.x (i.e. 81:27:41.1 -N-).
Anyway I don't know how (and if) that cost map can be used for what I need...

r.walk also seems to be useful, but I have troubles to realize which kind of cost map
is the more suitable.

Thank you again,
Antonio Giglio