[GRASSLIST:680] Re: height contour lines to raster

Luca Casagrande luca.casagrande at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 06:07:06 EDT 2006

Probably didn't understand your question...
If you mean to import a vector file that has got an "height" value in is tab
and then convert to raster with value as the "height", i did it with no
problem...

Luca

--
"E' molto più bello sapere qualcosa di tutto, che tutto di una cosa (Blaise
Pascal)."

GENTOO-GIS Development Team
jabber: casagrande at jabber.linux.it