[GRASSLIST:698] Re: MIF import and thematic maps

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Apr 13 01:49:55 EDT 2006

Import MIF/MID using v.in.ogr.

I've done it and it works fine provided the MIF is not corrupted.

For color, simply put the RGB values into an attribute column/field you name
GRASSRGB (all caps) or specify with the rgb_column option in d.vect. Then
display with d.vect setting the -a flag.

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213