[GRASSLIST:704] Error w/ Curses

Alessandro Bigi abigi at agrsci.unibo.it
Thu Apr 13 09:21:36 EDT 2006

Dear 'GRASSers',

	I am trying to install the cvs, but I have trouble with curses. Apparently
these are not available (possible? I have already GRASS6.0 and it works
fine), however this is the output, after mumbling and checking all libraries.

checking whether to use Curses... yes
checking for curses.h... no
configure: error: *** Unable to locate curses includes.

This has surely something to do with my "Newbieness". Can anyone point at
me what I am missing, since my web-searches have been clueless.

Thanks,
AB